Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 Things That Happened to Me This Semester

In honor of the end of my first semester as a sophomore, I thought I would write about 25 things that have happened to me throughout the semester. They may be happy, funny, sad, kinda depressing, but overall they will be the past and things that I have learned or grown from.

1. Had a really crappy job at subway as a closer
2. Learned my dad could transfer his GI bill to me
3. Had several breakdowns due to stress
4. Quit my job at subway
5. Got a job at Marco's Pizza....a really fun and stress free job
6. Made new friends
7. Reconnected with old high school friends
8. Learned to blog
9. Got a wonderful boyfriend
10. Paid for most of the dates...only because he is trying to pay his dad back for medical bills
11. Laughed so hard I snorted
12. Grew in my writing abilites
13. Almost eliminated "wuzzies" completely from my writing abilities
14. Got dropped on the concrete after attempting to run and jump into my boyfriends arms
15. Experienced a kiss that gave me butterflies
16. Played beer pong and still sucked at it
17. Went on more dates than I can count on two hands
18. Said "I love you"
19. Almost got into accidents
20. Had thoughts about changing my major a second time
21. Had my transmission die
22. Had my breaks replaced and the two back tires
23. Had more breakdowns
24. Had a renewed love for theatre
25. Hope fully got an A in English

No comments:

Post a Comment