Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paranormal Experiances

I've had several paranormal experiences that have led me to believe that ghosts are real. I think these experiences have also increased my interest and terror of the subject. I love watching the shows like Paranormal State and Ghost Hunters which make me nervous and on edge, but fascinate me. One time, I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom which was right across from my bedroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I thought I heard two woman voices downstairs, which was odd because everybody was asleep. The voices I heard sounded like my mom's voice and the lady down the streets. It was really odd that they would be up that late, talking in the dark, but I shook it off anyway. When I woke up in the morning, I asked my mom if she had been conversing with the lady and she said no. This really freaked me out because both my parents had jobs and sometimes we were left home alone.
There was another moment, that my dad told me about, that happened in the same house. My dad was coming home one night and us kids were all asleep. He said he heard someone run from his room and down the hall, as if we had stayed up past our bedtime and were trying to get to bed before he knew. Well, my sister had put the chair back in my parents room and turned the tv off before she went to bed. When my dad entered his room, the chair was pulled back out in front of the tv and the tv was turned on with static on the display. This story really freaked me out and needless to say, I didn't really feel comfortable staying home alone anymore. I think this ghost has been following me too because I have had things happen to me in the house I live in now. Its really creepy to think something is following us and that I always am the one to notice it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment