Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas

I'm so excited that christmas is just around the corner. This is my favorite holiday of the year because of all the excitement and mostly because of all the awesome decorations. I love going around neighborhoods and looking at how people have decorated the outside of their house. All the lights are brilliant and stunning and really captivate me. My neighbor down the street goes all out for christmas and about over does the light scheme. Every inch of their house is decorated in lights and the yard is full of blowups and more lighted objects. We only put up a few things because my dad won't get up on a ladder to hang lights from the roof. But that's okay because it makes taking the decorations down easier. My boyfriend and I have decided to make a date out of going around to the neighborhoods and seeing the lights! He hasn't done this in a while, so I'm excited that he wants to do it with me. What I really am pumped about is what I am going to get for christmas. I haven't asked for anything because this is the first year I haven't seen anything I really wanted. I've been too busy with work and school that I haven't had time to look through ads, or go to the store, or watch tv to browse all the news devices and things. I do know a few of my gifts because I have picked them out, which has made it easier on my mom since I didn't tell anyone anything I'd like. I'm counting down the days until I can rip open gifts and see my boyfriend open his gifts from me. The clever little thing has figured out one gift I've gotten him, but he will be shocked when he opens his other one. I hope everybody has a wonderful christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment