Tuesday, December 1, 2009

10 Things I Would Buy With My Last $20


If I had only $20 and I had to buy 10 things, I would buy:


1. 5 $1 Candy Bars- This way I could eat for at least five days and then I would just be screwed after that.


2. 2 $4 pack of bottled water (24pk)- And now I would have water, which could keep me alive another two months at least.


3. 1 $5 Big Blanket- Assuming I live in a house, I'll have a blanket to keep me warm when the heat gets shut off!


4. 2 $1 Rolls of Toilet Paper- Assuming my water gets cut off too, good Lord know where I'm going to have to go to use the bathroom, so I'll just buy some toilet paper to bring with me.


All this was based off of me living in a house and eventually all the utilities being shut off and me not having any food to eat. I don't know if you can actually get anything for these dollar amounts anymore, but I am being hopeful. lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment