Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stressful Days

Ok, so I just finished my first week of classes as a sophomore. And good grief, if I'm this exhausted after just the first week, I can only imagine how things are going to be when my mid-mester class starts along with having my other classes. It's also really stressful to have a job where you close several nights a week, close being 11pm or 12am, and then taking another 30min to an hour to finish cleaning. A logical solution would be to quit my job, but as we all know, the economy isn't too hot these days and we are all struggling to make our monthly payments. Just like everyone else, I have a car payment, student loans w/ interest, a $10 gym membership, and then other things that I have to pay for each month. Saving money is really hard when my whole paycheck is wiped out from all the payments I make. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a money tree to grow money on? I know I would be the happiest person in the world! But, in reality, we have to work for our money. So, I guess I'm through venting about how much the world sucks these days as a working college student. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment