Monday, November 30, 2009

My Morning Routine

This morning I'm going to let you in on my daily morning routine. It's very structured, as in, I do the same things in the same order each morning. I know that sounds a little OCD but its really just easier for me to do it that way. I'm a big fan of making lists on here, so guess what I'm going to use to explain the routine? A LIST! lol

1. Hit the snooze button 2-3 times: I have one of the nice alarm clocks that has a generous amount of time for each snooze hit. It gives me 9 minutes extra each time I hit it! This gives me time to wake up more fully, instead of just rolling out of bed drowsy.

2. Take a shower: This one is self explanatory. But its funny that I have a routine in there too. First I wash my hair, then my body, then my face.

3. Put on eye makeup: First I put a thin to medium line of eye liner on. Then I follow it with mascara. I usually don't mascara the bottom lashes, I just do the top lid.

4. Apply foundation (powder or liquid): Just depending on my mood, I'll either use powder or liquid foundation. If I'm feeling lazy, I use the powder because its quicker. If I feel like getting dolled up, then I use the liquid. Then I put on a bit of blush, if i'm not feeling lazy as well.

5. Blowdry and straighten hair: First I blowdry my hair which takes about 5 minutes, and then I straighten it with my wet to dry straightener. This whole process takes about 8 minutes.

6. Get dressed: You would think I would have gotten dressed earlier, but I feel restricted in clothes when I have to reach up to do my hair, so I just wait to get dressed. I just wear my towel wrap thing while getting ready.

Well, that was my daily morning routine. I'm sure alot of peoples' routines are the same (at least for girls).

No comments:

Post a Comment