Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What am I thankful for....


Things I'm thankful for:

1. My amazing family who always trusts, supports, and encourages me.

2. My cute little niece who has brought joy and love to my life like I have never really experienced.

3. My wonderful boyfriend. I prayed and prayed for God to send me an honest man and he did. He came through with my amazing and wonderful and handsome boyfriend Curtis.

4. The chance to go to college. I may be stressed and up to my eyes in student loans, but I'm happy I get the chance to even attend college as some don't.

5. My car because some people my age still don't even have their licenses and I have mine and a reliable car to get to and from school.

6. A job that I love going to almost every day of the week. When you have a job you love, you dont mind spending four or five hours there 5 days a week.

7. My friends who are awesome and cool, and who know how to support me and tell me their opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment