Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Car

My car is a hyundai accent and I love it to death. It's such a small car, but that is what suits me. It is black with tinted windows that exceed the legal limit. lol. His name is Theo, don't know why though. I really love my car, but lately it has been causing me a lot of stress. I was driving one day and it started to make this funny noise and I was so worried. It kinda sounded like when a playing card is stuck into a spinning bicycle wheel. I didn't know what it was, because I don't know much if anything about cars. Well we took it to a friend who is a mechanic and he fixed all these things, hoping to fix the sound. Well, it didn't. So he figured it was the transmission. So we took it to a transmission person who said it would be $2250 for him to take the transmission apart, and rebuild it with new parts. So now I owe $605 to the first guy and $2250 to the transmission guy. This is hell of a lot of money for a broke college student who doesn't have enough money sometimes to pay for her $150 car insurance each month.
Needless to say, I still love my car, but I just don't like it right now. I hope it will be fine after all of this money I am spending to fix on it. It is crazy to think what kind of lucky I will have after all of this. For all I know, I could get in an accident. But I pray that that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment