Monday, October 12, 2009

Recipe for a Romantic Date


Ok, so now that I have the most wonderful boyfriend ever, I have been getting creative on how to create unique dates that are fun, romantic, and most of all cheap. (We are both struggling college students, so cheap is our only option.) I had the most brilliant idea the other day about a common type of date, but with a unique twist. I know of a place that is so beautiful because its a hill that over looks a golf course, which doesn't sound great, but the view at night is spectacular. You can see all the lights of montgomery from this hill, which makes it a lovely spot to drive to at night. Well, I decided I should try and plan a date around this hill and low and behold, I had a brilliant idea. I thought, "what if I plan a night picnic with candles all around on that hill?" It's brilliant I know! lol Well so now the recipe for this date is:

Picnic + Nighttime + Hill + Candles = A romantic unique date that will be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment