Wednesday, September 2, 2009

25 Things I Will Never Do

1) Smoke cigarrettes
2) Start Drama
3) Take candy from a stranger ;)
4) Drive over 85 mph (well, at least I don't now)
5) Jump off a cliff without a bungee cord
6) Harm myself intentionally
7) Eat pizza with anchoives
8) Leave the number of gallons/dollars of gas I pump into my car on an odd number (idk i'm OCD like that)
9) Rap...because I can't
10) Marry someone I don't love
11) Climb a Mount Everest
12) This list ever again
13) Drugs (why it took me so long to think of this, idk)
14) Try to drop my future kids off a balcony...like michael jackson tried to
15) Leave my future kids with someone I don't trust
16) Spit on anyone
17) Go on a reality show
18) Look frumpy
19) Tell my boss outright that I hate her
20) Fight in a war
21) Skydive
22) Fly a plane
23) Swim the english channel
24) Visit eastern europe
25) Eat anything raw

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! Why never skydive XD itd be fun! lol oh I'm Travis btw lol

    ReplyDelete