Monday, September 21, 2009

My hometown

My hometown is Waldorf, MD. I loved living there. I lived in a townhouse neighborhood that was a pretty good neighborhood until about the time we started moving away. I had a lot of friends, including my best guy friend Rodney. He was amazingly awesome and made me laugh. We had a small playground towards the back section of the neighborhood that all the kids used to play at. The actual city was probably about the size of prattville, but just a bit bigger and a bit more scrunched together. There was a huge mall that alot of people went to on the weekends. I also vaguely remember a mom and pop store that sold seasonal items. For instance, they sold pumpkins around halloween and christmas trees around christmas. I loved going to that store and roaming through the pumpkins and trees. I also remember that it snowed almost every christmas in Maryland. I love the snow so much! I hate that there is no snow here in prattville except every once in a blue moon. I left behind alot of friends from waldorf. I did move again about 30 minutes away from waldorf to mechanicsville, MD. We moved out to the country where we had a beautiful 2 story house on an acre. It was so peaceful out there. There was a good 500 ft between each house and the whole neighborhood consisted of 27 houses. I loved Maryland and I still dream about it all the time (literally dream at night). I want to go back someday but I won't be going back for a while because of college and financials.

No comments:

Post a Comment