Saturday, September 12, 2009

Me

While I'm naturally suspicious,
I'm not all vicious.
Just can't trust so easy,
After the guys I've dated turned out sleazy.
I guess its my fault for being so nice,
I guess I just get the bad luck roll of the dice.
But its up to me to change it,
instead of staying in this black pit.
Its my time to shine,
and tell myself that everything will turn out fine.
I just have to believe,
and I can achieve.
I am who I am and if that's not good enough,
I really don't care, you should move along with your stuff.
I am honest to the bone,
never have you known,
anyone like me,
I hope you'll finally see,
that I am quite unique,
and it is one man I seek,
to turn my heart to gold,
and to him I will be sold.
He will be honest and true,
and love me through and through.
And only then can I be free,
from this pain and misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment