Monday, September 14, 2009

New Job

I know lately alot of my blogs have been complaining about how my life sucks and how tired and stressed I am. But suddenly, my life has seemed to make its way upward, just a tad. I have recently been hired at a new job that I had been hoping to get. Now that I can quit my hellish job I have now, things seem to be clearing up! I've gotten a job at Marco's Pizza, which sells pizza and subs. Well, considering I've worked at a papa johns and a subway (pizza and subs), I thought that I would be a perfect hire! But I hadn't heard from the owners in like two days, the time limit they said they would call me in, and I began to worry. I didn't want to stay at the job I have currently, but lack of money prohibited any efforts to quit. Now, I am hopefully going to have a great job, that I love doing. I don't know why, but I just love making pizzas. I loved working at papa johns, but I also loved it because I loved the people. Hopefully, the people I work with at Marco's are going to be just as great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment