Monday, September 28, 2009

My new job!

My new job is sooooo great! Thank God something good finally came through for me! I am now working at Marco's Pizza, a pizza shop that also makes subs and salads. I had orientation on friday and and it seemed like it was going to be good there. Well today, I started training for my job. I got trained on phones and taking orders, making pizzas, preping food, and making dough. The cool thing about Marco's is that they make their dough, sauce and and the cheese is fresh everyday. While we practiced making pizzas, we got to sample them as well. It was so delicious! Homemade pizza with a homemade crust and sauce has never tasted better. I can't believe I got this wonderful job. Despite the job, I also love the people I work with. They are all quirky and open and so much fun to be around. They don't make you feel bad for asking questions, and neither do the managers and owners. They make you feels welcome and befriended it almost unparalleled. I love this job and I think it is going to be a new page in my life. Tomorrow is family and friends night and I'm super nervous because I have a feeling I will be put on phones and taking orders all night. Its probably one of the most difficult jobs because you are dealing directly with the customers. I hope I do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment